Saturday, August 22, 2009

Before and After

So after about 2 months I am finally moved in and getting settled. We had to do lots of painting and cleaning but it looks wonderful now. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Brian, Barb, Breena, Jaren, and Lukas for all your help getting everything done. Here are a couple pictures of the laundry room before and after. Once I get everything decorated I will post more.


Before...A nasty green color with brown floors with green and tan speckles.

After...Tan walls, white cabinets and new laminate flooring!

Off to go unpack and decorate more.


4 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ok, huge transformation! The other room looks great as well! I can't wait to see it all :)

Natalie Burke said...

Yay Jana! I heard from my mom that you bought a house than involved a LOT of pink. :o) Congratulations on the big move, and BTW, Sierra is super. duper. super cute.

Natalie Burke said...

Just had to add that after I left that comment I noticed that my profile pic is of me sitting in front of MY pink wall. Ha! I only have one though, not a whole house full o' pink.

Jennifer Johnson said...

LOVE IT!!! But, ahem, WHO scraped the wallpaper off the walls? I believe I've been forgotten!