Sunday, October 18, 2009

My little Pumpkin











I can't say it enough how much I love fall.....and love taking pictures with fall set ups. Sierra has been such a trooper and lets me take such wonderful pictures of her. I only have one more idea in mind for pictures so after we accomplish that she will be done being a model for the fall. But I have oh so many more ideas for the holidays coming up.



A little about Sierra...she is developing such an adorable personality and I fall more in love with her each and every day. It makes me sad that she is growing up so fast but I love watching her grow and become the little girl she is becoming. Although she is not crawling yet, she sure can get around. She scoots, rolls, and goes backwards on her hands and knees. She eats almost anything we try. Her current favorite would be black beans and of cours avacados are still high on her list.


We had lots of fun with Finn and Aunt Jennifer while they were here, and were sad when they had to leave. We have a couple play dates scheduled for this next month. Sierra loves being around other kids either just watching them or playing with them. I have so many friends and family with children right around her age so it really is a lot of fun watching them interact.






3 comments:

Jennifer Johnson said...

We miss you pretty little girl!!! Finn had a great time with you and we can't wait to see you again soon!

mom2maya said...

How cute! These pictures and your little model are adorable!! Love, Cousin Kristy

Hi Jen!

Natalie Burke said...

Oh Jana, she is too cute! She looks so much like you as a baby.