Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Years 2010


Wow...where does the time go. I can't believe its already 2010. One of my news year resolutions is to update my blog more to keep family and friends updated with Sierra. I am still in awe that she is 1! She changes each and every day and I love it. This past year has been the best year of my life..and the fastest. Waking up to her every morning is the best thing ever. She is such a happy girl.


This is what Sierra is up to now as a 1 year old....

*She says Mama, Papa, Gramma, Finn, Elmo, Book, Up, Bye Bye, & Dada

*She still LOVES books and we read every day. (I have had to hide a few books, cause she wants to read them over and over and over)

*She waves, gives hugs and kisses, plays peek a boo, plays pat a cake, and has the most adorable smile and laugh ever.

*She eats like a champ...except for when she is getting teeth.

*She is so close to walking it scares me.


I look back now and can't imagine what my life was like before her. Everyday I think of how lucky I am to have such an adorable little girl ( I know I am kind of bias).

2 comments:

Natalie Burke said...

Wow! She's a tiny baby Jana! She's really really cute and I think she looks like your mini-me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god Jana-She is so cute-Don't you love being a mom- You our a natural. Hey I'll keep my eye on your picks- I'am a Grandma now four months old. I feeling old 50