Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So excited....

I haven't wanted to post anything until it was a for sure thing because I didn't want to jinx anything but...........I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE! I get my keys tomorrow morning. I am so excited and can't wait to get in and start decorating. First though, we have lots of painting to do. The kitchen and bathroom are PINK....and I mean completely pink. The bathroom will have to stay that way for a while because we are talking everything is pink, bath tub, toilet, sink and counter tops. However the kitchen can all be painted. Its going to be so much fun, I can't wait. Keep checking for updated pictures as the work begins.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats Jana! Looks like things are looking up for you and little sweet Sierra!! Where's the house? How exciting! You'll have a blast picking out all your paint and stuff! Good luck with the move!

mom2maya said...

Jana it's so cute! I looked it up and the backyard will be so fun for you two! See Saturday : )

Jennifer Johnson said...

I'm bringing my work/painting clothes!!! It is the cutest house, can't wait to see the inside!